Re: [A/S] Re: Airstream wannabe question

> an expedition with a v8 engine and heavy duty towing package.

and that is not a good choice for much else but spotting a trailer.
it is too short wheel base and the COG is way too high off the ground.
I know, my wife has one.  notice what most of us are using from our sig blocks.
you want something that is not going to whip your "car" around when it gets hit
by heavy winds up around Sheridan WY, and then the bow wave as an 18 wheeler
comes by at about 80 mph.  it scares me to think about pulling with anything
smaller than a suburban/excursion full size pickup preferably with long wheel
base, etc.  but, I have only been pulling since about the 1960s or so.  what do
I know?  <G>

fwiw
chas