[A/S] looking for 1970s owner's manual or 1972 service manual

Howdy,

does anyone out there have an old service manual or owner's manual for
an Airstream International?  I know that they started making owner's
manuals in 1964 and service manuals in 1972.  I also believe that they
were pretty universal and not specific to each individual Airstream.

If anyone has either of these would you be willing to share it with me?

the 1972 service manual and/or an owner's manual from the late 60s or
early 70s.

Thanks a bundle!
Elsbeth