Re: [A/S] Jim-where to get penetrating epoxy??'s

HI
You are lucky  I live in North Tampa And as long as you live in this aera the
epoxy is avable at
Fiberglass coatings inc.
3201 28st north
St Petersburgh. Fl 33713
Phone 800-272-7890
or phone
727-327-6691
The mix is 50-50 so masuring is not a great provlem but it is very importent
that it is mixed very thourly (mixing for several minutes befor applying.
If you have any mote questions you can call me at 813-960-8892 best time is
after 8 pm as my wife has Alzhimer's and often I do not get the message if I am
out of the house.
Jim Smith