Re: [A/S] New Microwave Story recessed electrical receptacle

> What a great idea!!  Where does one get one...Lowes?

<http://www.dale-electric.com/detail.cfm?itemnumber=775V-SP>

<http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=78567-000000334-775V-SP&lpage=none>

Obviously, I need to get a life if I'm spending time finding internet "hits"
for recessed clock clock outlets!   <grin>

I'm not sure if the Lowe's link above will work as the search was directed
to my local store (surely due to a "cookie" in my browser).

My biggest concern for a microwave in such tight quarters is proper
ventilation - or lack of it.

If you really NEED a recessed outlet to get "just enough" room back there,
the lack of ventilation may well doom the microwave to an early failure.

Anyway, simply MOVING the existing outlet to one side as suggested by Patti
might be just as easy as swapping-out the thing.

Congratulations on your find and good luck!

             :)
JR