Re: [A/S] dealership

We have taken ours there every six months for the past 5 years.  Service
is the most skillful we have found (though we haven't been to Walt's, which
others recommend highly).  However, sometimes the technically skilled staff
can be a bit short on people skills -- not malicious our anything, just a
little near-sighted.  Be prepared to take your time with them.  Donna Miller
has no official administrative role there, but she is more sensitive than
some others and gets things done.

          -- Lew #4239

'72 Safari
Still stuck in Ohio, with the coach in Jackson Center.