[A/S] curtains & cheap clips

Nancy-
I like the idea of denim in the dinette. I may try that. Right now
I'm focused on trying to get the curtains solved. In the recent
camper world catalog they have "Airstream curtain carrier pkg of 14
for $3.59." I also would like to be able to wash them more regularly-
-I have family with asthma and want to eliminate the dust catchers.
I'm thinking about the plastic carrier attached with elastic to a
simple metal squeeze hook. These are brassy looking and you press on
them to pinch open and attach to the top edge of a curtain. Then I
could detach the curtain easier. I havent' figured out how to hide
the carrier and elastic part so it looks decent.

Do you have the fabric "wainscotting " on your walls? Is it just for
decoration? Some of mine is moldy and garbage. It looke like
cardboard, with a thin layer of foam and then fabric sewn overtop.
It is screwed to the wall in my house.I'm just taking it all down at
this point and saving for a pattern at some future date should I
have nothing to do! I don't think it has any purpose???
Thanks, Candy