[A/S] Filling tires

Okay.... we know I have the aluminum wheels with spokes.... we know I
have the metal valve stem.   Has anyone else had the problem of not
being able to fit the stem fitting from your pump onto the valve stem?
There just isn't room;-(   not for the 'ol hand pump or the 12v
compressor.   Only thing we've seen that has the type that would fit [so
far, we're still looking] is an air tank.   Remember the old screw on
fittings on the old bike pumps?   That's what we need.

Judy - Maine
'05 Bambi
'02 Excursion