RE: [A/S] first trip in A/S--Caravans

Hi, Joe:

         Jane and I will take the "Ores, Shores, Waters and Lights" in the
UP of Michigan, and the "Polar Bear Safari" caravans this year, and the
"American Adventure Southwest" plus the "Maple Leaf" next year.  We are
committed to caravanning as long as we are physically able, as we, like
you, find it nice to have (a) a guided tour; and (b) a price that is about
1/2 that of commercial ones.  Some don't like them, and that's OK.
         Maybe we'll see you on one, soon.

- Dick
(5368)