[A/S] Re: Replacement Furnaces

Dave,
In July of 2002 I purchased a replacement furnace for my 1978 31'
Sovereign International.  The furnace I had was a Suburban Model NT 30
M.  The available replacement furnace was a Suburban Model NT 30 SP.
The new unit only required slight modification to the warm air supply
duct outlet connection at the furnace.  I purchased the replacement
furnace from RV Parts Outlet, Tualatin, OR.  Their toll free phone
number is 866-333-0999.  They were very nice to deal with and they had
the new furnace drop shipped at my home from the factory.  Their price
was very reasonable, approximately $100 less than other sources that I
checked.  I hope this helps.
Sincerely,
Larry F