[A/S] Mirrors (McKesh and others)

I have a set of McKesh mirror knockoffs made by CIPA.  The work
excellent, just like the McKesh, but when I bought my F250, I got
the extendable tow mirrors and I love them.  They are as large as
the add ons like McKesh and CIPA and don't have to be put on like
elephant ears.  CIPA also make replacement mirrors for some vehicles
to turn them into extendables.  I am pretty sure that Suburbans are
one of the ones available.  They can be found at:
http://www.cipamirrors.com/  but be warned that they are not
inexpensive.  Good luck browsing their site.

Tom