Re: [A/S] Re: Just Curious

Hi (The Silver Abaltross) A 1965 Tradewind Double Has a lot more convient
storage space  the double is mid ship with the head in the rear.There are 2
haning lockers as well as drawers on thre curb side. the down side is that the bed
is a sofa that pulled out to make the double bed which in reality was what we
used to call a 3/4 bed 48in wide also the seperate cushiond there was a crack
between that some one would always fall in. I solved the provlem by making the
bed to work as a sofa bed so it would jacknife out and lay flat it has the
new memory foam for a mattress and there is no provlem with the center between
cushions it still is only 48 in wide so for 2 persons to sleep theron they need
to be slender and on friendly terms.
the front sofa is made the same way ans when opened is 39in wide. I like the
arangment also there is doors between the living quarders and bedroom  makes
he front cabin cosy sorta like a cabin on a sail boat.
Jim Smith.
Walnut and red velvet go togeather kinda neet.