Re: [A/S] Mirrors

Peg, I have these for my 2500HD GMC truck (I tow a 1999 Airstream Safari).  I
find the mirrors to be well worth the price.  I do recommend that you get the
convex auxiliary mirrors.  They help expand the view.  I cannot see my
trailer tires with the mirrors, but I can see the clearance lights at the back
corners of the trailer.  I have heard some complaints about vibration.  Mine have a
slight vibration at highway speed, but nothing to obscure the view.  Others
have complained about noise from the mirrors, but I have not experienced this.
They are easy to get on and off and do not require readjusting the mirrors
after removing and reinstalling.  It did take me a few tried to get the mirrors
adjusted initially.  They only problem I have is when I inadvertently hit a
mirror when walking around the truck.

Sam
WBCCI 12557