Re: [A/S] Cell Phone Internet Connection

I think I have the same thing as Hunter.  I use Verizon, and they have a
service called "Express Network" which gives you high speed internet access.
You can sign up for this as a separate service and pay extra, but if you
will speak with the Verizon people, they will enable your regular account
(in my case the America's Choice plan) to use the "Express Network" and then
the useage is charged against that account.

As long as you are using it during your unlimited minutes period, i.e.,
weekends or after 9:00 P.M. you don't have any cost for this high speed
useage.

-Tom