[A/S] Re: getting a trailer home from Mass

Well, I used some advice from everyone, and some from me.
Picked up the trailer in Dighton, Mass.  Pulled 'er home thru a bit of Ma, most
of Rhode Island, some of Connecticut, took 'er across the Long Island Sound on
the ferry, and onward across LI to my home.
It's a '71 Avion V-25.  I used a plate from my '62 Avion T-22.  It's true, no
one would know the difference, really.  Size or age.  And, while I do insure
the '62 Avion, any liability insurance is really an arm of the insurance on my
tow vehicle.  The amount the Avion is insured for is in case of damage to the
trailer itself.
Thanks for all the info, and I like to start threads that many people chime in
on!

By the way, anyone looking for a good project A/S?  I may decide to sell my
1956 Safari...it's not quite all back together, though.  And my time is
limited these days (two kids at home, ages 2 and 5 weeks).  I took the whole
shell off the Safari, sandblasted and reinforced the frame, used POR-15, etc,
etc.  The new deck (subfloor) is noce 5/8" A/C Superply, and I epoxied one
side and all edges before reinstallation.  All new insulation, etc.  The shel
is back on, the bellypan is back on.  I have the interior, I just haven't put
it all back in yet.  The Safari is a neat layout - twins in the rear, dinette
on the streetside, kitchen in front, and bath with shower in street front
corner.  If anyone is truly serious, email me.
-Chuck