[A/S] Re: Battery size

The battery size discussion has been of interest to me.
 Last summer I bought 2 new batteries from Sam's Club.
 However, they would not fit in the battery drawers of my
1990 32' Excella 1000.  The problem wasn't the length of
the batteries, it was the height.  The connectors on top
of the batteries hit the top of my drawers and I could not
slide them in.  I decided to tough it out the rest of the
season with my old batteries but I MUST replace them this
year since they hold no charge.  What size battery am I
looking for?

I know size DOES matter and I've always figured the bigger
the better.  However, the battery drawers on my A/S are
not flexible at all.

Dave R.
WBCCI 30124
Flint, MI