Re: [A/S] tray and ventilation options on tow rig shell....

i thought you had the bedslide...my mistake. which brand went belly up? i
watched a local dealer do a bedslide install...pretty nice unit.

> I've never seen one. Why would you want it? You're not going to sleep in
> the truck are you?

duh.......not planning to sleep in the truck bed but while traveling.

i do plan on keeping many things back there 24/7. many everyday items are
damaged by extreme temps (clothing, leather goods, bike tires, camping gear
and so on. since inside temps can climb to 130-150 inside a shell, just like
inside a trailer, i think it wise to vent some heat and lower temps 30-50
degrees.

you may not have heard of or seen one. my alum shell had one 35 years ago and
it was very effective....just like the roof vent in an airsteam. wonder who
thunk of that?

cheers