Re: [A/S] Attaching a Utility trailer Hitch

even though my '76.5 Sovereign has had frame rails stiffened, I still never tow
my trailer with more than the absolute min of fluids necessary.
Thus, perhaps a quarter tank of fresh, empty gray and maybe 3 gal of slosh in
the Black.  Why pull more weight than necessary?

again, hanging a spare on the back of trailer will cause the rails to weaken
over time... might not break the rails loose the first week or year, but it WILL
happen!  The front wheel of a towed mo'cycle very likely weighs more than a
spare - if not in dead weight then in transmitted bounce as the bike is towed
across the 8' breaks in concrete hiways, etc.

fwiw
chas