Re: [A/S] Trailer Switch

Hi David,

I just went and looked..... it is a nice floorplan, but not for me.

Take a look at my floorplan and you'll see how much storage I have.... and
two closets.... a full length pantry and a dresser in the bedroom.

http://members.aol.com/airstm2268/excella.htm

What I want is my floorplan in a 28' trailer giving me the identical trailer
with 3 more feet of living room so I can have the extra window and a computer
desk.

I don't want a dinette for example... I also prefer the classic because I
like the solid wood cabinets.....

Hunter