Re: [A/S] Gathering info

hi,
  why i choose not to have a 5th wheel... low wind profile of airstream
make a big difference in a storm when towing. also, i have a cap on my
pick up for every day use and an occasional over night side trips. my
neighbors recently sold there big 5th wheel that they lived in for 2 years
while selling their business and bought a 19' bambi. they said because
they want to go places now. also, you have a lot more options of tow
vehicles.  review the options... what will the primary purpose be? good
luck, jeff.