Re: [A/S] Airstream Recall

I had a new Henschen axle installed on my Minuet at Ace Fogdall RV
about the same time that the factory was installing the new axle on
your Flying Cloud.  While my Minuet was at Fogdalls for its annual
Fall service, the recall inspection was performed on its axle - - in
my case, the results were good as its axle wasn't equipped with the
questionable lubricant, lack of lubricant, or excess lubricant.
>From what the service manager at the dealership told me, I don't
believe that the recall clearly identified coaches with replacement
axles as being included but he felt as I did that it was a situation
of better safe than sorry.

Good luck with your investigation!

Kevin D. Allen
WBCCI/VAC/Free Wheelers/Computer Club #6359
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban (7400
VORTEC/4.10 Differentials)
1978 Argosy Minuet 6.0 Metre/1975 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible (8.2
Liter V8/2.70 Final Drive)