Re: [A/S] winter storage

...oops sorry Bobby, the advice I was given about not isolating the
trailer had to do with allowing for an electrical ground and nothing
to do with tires. The old fellow that told me this said that over
time an ungrounded and plugged-in trailer could eventually damage the
hot water tank. As he conducts the 'tech tips' at our rallys and I'm
something of a newbie I pay close attention to his advice even if I
don't fully understand the reasoning. You are sure right about the
tires and I do that too.

Merry Christmas to all! Jon T. WBCCI #14490...freezing out butts here
in eastern New Mexico.