Re: [A/S] Sewer Hose and Fittings - recommendations requested

I have used the Sewer Solution for about 2 years now.  I have an extra
10 ft hose so have 20 ft total.  I carry a slinky in storage that I
have never used.  I park my coach about 80 ft back of the house on a
gravel pad next to my wood working shop.  If I don't get tanks drained
before I get home, or if grandson and I "camp" in the back yard some I
hook the Sewer Solution to some 1" PVC pipe sections and drain into my
sewer clean out next to the house.

Don Slack