Re: [A/S] Re: Vent covers on vintage roof vents?

Christopher,

I don't know how it got there, but as I don't have a TV I've never tried
the antenna. I do know it goes up and down as it was in the way of a
vent one time, otherwise don't know, never cared.

I have seen them painted silver, but to me it looks like phony
camouflage. Kind of like a comb over. (Whom do you think you're
kidding?) But that is certainly a matter of taste.

I installed them so I could have open vents on the road. I hate getting
into a tubular tin sauna, even if only for a lunch break.

;^)>

Matt