Re: [A/S] Best Tow Vehicle

Hi Claudette,

Yes.... many problems. So many that Ford has actually had to refund some
people who bought the truck with the 6.0.  Rumor has it Ford is coming out with a
6.4.

Did I hear that here? LOL, maybe.

The 7.3 was a bullet proof engine, but I think emission standards forced Ford
to make the 6.0, that or they wanted to compete with the Duramax.

Maybe someone who works for Ford is on the list.

I do know that when I've had my truck into Ford dealers lately, they all say
that Ford is getting the 6.0's problems worked out.

Hunter