Re: [A/S] Re: Swinging on the Ball

Jim,
 You are half way there to makeing a fortune. To make
a remote switch is no different then installing a
speaker switch on a steering wheel of a race car.
Think about it! If you need some assistance in the
prototype let me know and I will send you one. Simply
attach the wires from the "Wheel mounted switch" to
the wires of the "Dash mounted switch". Eliminate the
dash switch and BINGO you got it! Let me know. I am
sure a multitude of people would benefit from this
device.
               Brad Burns