Re: [A/S] Insurance for my Airstream PLEASE HELP!!!

I should say Carry instead of Carrie, stupid spell checker.

Found this on a FAQ site. By no means a definitive answer just a good
thing to be aware of.

Q.  Does my car insurance cover my travel trailer?  A.  In many cases
the insurance on the tow vehicle will cover the trailer for liability
only and only when it is being towed.  It is best to check with you
insurance agent to determine specifically what your policy covers.

You can also purchase separate insurance, which covers your trailer
for collision damage and hazards other than collision, such as fire,
theft, etc.

Regards Jim