Re: [A/S] Re: Good Sam Club

Greetings from cloudy Northern California,

Can anyone give me some advice on purchasing a "blue flame" portable heater that
we can us inour A/S when camping off-line.

I have looked up "portable Buddy Heater" which uses the 1 lb. cannisters and is
designed to heat an area up to 400 sf . and looks most promising.. Does anyone
have any experience with this unit?

Anyone got any other suggestions..I don't want to run a generator to charge the
batteries in order to run the furnace all night in ski areas.

Thanks

Benicia Jim