Re: [A/S] Nightmare

hi hunter
can u tell me if there is a diagram of the plumming lines in my 62 overlander
international ? the pipes are all leaking! and i was concidering useing that
PEX or what ever its called but need to know how much and what joints and
conectors i will need? if you know how i can find out that would help! one other
thing i wanted to ask about is the burner element for my water heater it is a
rusted stump how can i replace it or should i just get a hole new w/h ??
                       john