[A/S] Photo Album from Mary: View my online photos

Here is a link to some photos I took today or the 1963 Globetrotter.  Let me know if
you have trouble looking at this site.  Mary in Kansas

You're invited to view these photos online at Ofoto!
Just click on View Photos to get started.
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=85435n0h.37r07bo1&x=0&y=-cwbttb

If you'd like to save this album, just sign in, or
if you're new to Ofoto, create a free account.
Once you've signed in, you'll be able to view this
album whenever you want and order Kodak prints of
your favorite photos.

Enjoy!

Instructions: Click view photos to begin. If you're
an existing Ofoto member you'll be asked to sign
in. If not, you can join Ofoto for free.
http://www.ofoto.com/Register.jsp

Questions? Visit http://help.ofoto.com.