RE: [A/S] single or duel axel?

I just had a blowout on a 4 yr. old tire that I attribute to slow loss of
pressure and heat buildup after running over a piece of metal.  With the
dual axle trailer you can pull or back onto a couple of 2 X 6's (I use for
leveling), remove the tire and drive no more than 40 miles at 40 mph to an
area to repair or replace your tire.  The axle system allows you to do this.
  If you own a single axle then you had better carry a spare which is just
something else to lug around.