Re: [A/S] satellite on A/S

Don,

If you decide not to install a dish on your roof consider the portable
dish that Camping World has on sale now for $149. (#12618) It folds
flat and only weighs around 5 lbs. Has a built in compass and takes me
about 5 min. to  set up. It has a long wire and I've parked under trees
and run the wire out into a clearing to get reception. Allows for
flexability in sites. I throw it in the back of the Suburban when
traveling and it takes up little space. I've even used it at home when
my cable went out!!! When I move to my Mother's driveway in Feb, for 5
months, I'll still have my stations cause she won't pay for cable! It
takes so little to hook up that I do it even when stopping just for a
night.

Just a thought.

Patti