Re: [A/S] tank capacities

Everybody, whoa!   I termed it "winterizing" which is what we do in
ARIZONA--we don't live in the Yukon. Our winters here are differnet.  It
hardly ever freeezes here, yes I know my Physics about water expanding
when frozen.  I rarely drink any of the water which comes out of the
FRESH water tank anyway.  However, I do not want any algae or other
problems and from many sources( yes, other forums) they say fill it up
and put Clorox in it.  Then when they get ready to travel in late
Spring, they empty it, flush it, and put fresh water in it.

John