[A/S] Sewer Solution

I bought a Sewer Solution several years ago and have had real good
luck with it. I have a 1" PVC pipe running to what used be a clean-
out.I drilled a hole through the basement wall and run it about a
foot past the wall and then when I use the Sewer Solution, I have a
4'piece of PVC I add on bring it out to the driveway. it is not as
fast as just dumping it into a 4" hole, but it is cheaper than
putting in that 4" hole. If you have had doubts about if it would
work or not. It does work. You do need good water pressure. I
believe it says how much in there website. Richard in Southwest Ohio