Re: [A/S] Re: Auxillary holding tank

Hi Chris,

I lived in my traileer, in my driveway for 5 months once, and never took it
to dump.

I drained the grey water out of a hose into the sun...... it just dried up.

As for the black tank... it became a "yellow tank" because I just used it
for "onesies".

Twosies happened in the house...... or anywhere there was a real flush
toilet.

Then what I did was dump the "yellow tank" into a bucket every other day and
poured the bucked down the toilet.

It wasn't the most pleasant thing I've ever done, but it worked fine.

Hunter