Re: [A/S] Airstream Ebay

Hunter,

I'll be driving down to Virginia next Wednesday to get it, and do my
first camp that evening, probably in Prince William Forest Park,
south of DC.  I used to live in Northern Virginia many years ago and
often camped there on the weekends (in a tent). There are no hookups,
but the area is very beautiful in October.  It will probably bring
back many old memories.  Then I'll go back north toward Pennsylvania
via Skyline drive.  Maybe camp in the mountains up there.  It will be
a nice trip.  Hope the furnace works!

Regards,
Duane