Re: [A/S] Hi anyone ever clear a AC drain line with air pressure?

I have not used a vacuum or pressure to clear the condensate drain on my
Airstream A/C, but I have used a "snake".  My neighbor had a 15 or 20 foot piece
of telephone cable (two or three pairs of copper wire encased with a plastic
cover).  It was about 1/4 inch diameter and was fairly stiff.  I used it to run
up the condensate line from the bottom side of the trailer.

My problem ended up being a rivit or screw that the factory put through the
condensate line during assembly.  My neighbor used the wire to clear mold
growth from his A/C drain line.

Sam
WBCCI 12557