[A/S] Argosy and others

There is some background to the Argosy story that many of you are not aware of.
When Argosy was first sold the price was well below the Airstream price, one
reason:
When the "old" Airstream Company was in business part of your purchase price
was for the Caravans you would be taking.  There was a kitty fee to pay for
parking, etc. but all the Leaders and other "Official" help was paid by
Airstream.

If you purchased an Airstream the caravans were included in the price.  If you
purchased an Argosy  you were not entitled to the caravans because you hadn't
paid for that privies.

After a change or two in ownership of Airstream that no longer applied and the
Argosy was allowed. Everyone now paid a Caravan Fee alike because the, I think
the Byam Foundation was dismantled.  However the Argosy could go on the Company
Caravans but not the WBCCI because they could not be members.  Later in history
it was voted on the let the Argosy become WBCCI Members.  The year I was Unit
Pres. 1994-95 we voted to let "any hard sided product made by aitstream" to be
admitted to WBCCI.  That is how the Flat Side Motorhomes got in.

If I am mistaking in the history please let me know.

Kathy