Re: [A/S] Re: Trauma on I-40

As you know from my travels I've had three blowouts on the trailer.....  I
heard the last one.  I never knew about the first two until someone waved me
over. The first time I had traveled 20 miles before I was told, the second time I
was told when it happened.

It's amazing the way the trailer just rolls along.

Glad you had no real damage. My first one was 1,000.00 damage.

Bruser took a big hit this time, he might need a whole rear quarter panel ...
I am filing a claim with Firestone hoping they'll cough up the repair.

Hunter

http://members.aol.com/ILuvBrady/summer2004.htm