RE: [A/S] Re: Getting my Safari polished

Hello Christene,

I also have a'71 safari.  I started polishing mine last year and recently
begin again.

I have heard the cost of paying someone to do it is in the $125/foot range.

It is a lot of work if you intended to do it yourself.  But you can save a
lot of money.  I have about $600 into the equipment and polish to do mine.
It will take me somewhere around 150 hours when I am done.

Read the info on the site www.perfectpolish.com and you can learn all you
want to know about it.

It is not an easy job at all.  It is hard on the body and very dirty, but
also very rewarding.

I'm in northern CA if you need any specific help or want to see the tools
used.

You can see some pics of mine on the website in my signature.

Good luck

-Tim
www.telecom-pros.com/tim/tim