Re: [A/S] Happy Again!

Thanks Hunter!!

Remember the way Nick sits up on the hind legs? This morning he was able to do
it again!!!!! I think he's happy to be not on the road for a few days! I have
their pen set up under a tree and my chair with magazines next to it. I don't
think I'll ever take him for granted again! It was that close!

They are completley rebuilding the service bays here. All new building. This
afternoon I'll take the tour and see if I can spot the new classic motorhome
under construction. It's fun to be here!

Patti