RE: [A/S] Diesel fuel availability

Hi Dean and others that might be interested,
I had a 45 Gallon tank put in the place of the standard 26 gallon tank on my
2004 GMC 2500 Short Box Diesel. The tank came from "Transfer Flow", and I
was offered - and purchased for $80 - an "Anti Foam Device" that goes in the
filler neck to allow you to use the "Fast Filler" big truck pumps. I did not
know about the foaming problem, sense this is my first ever diesel. I have
used any pump available in my limited travel to date, but have not seen any
problems with fuel foaming out of the filler pipe.
I would think anyone interested in putting this on their filler pipe could
get more information from www.transferflow.com.

Joe Scudder
WBCCI 8624