[A/S] Re: basecamp pictures/ZipDee screen room

Judging from the snaps on the trailer, the "room" is pretty much the
full length of the awning... It apparently has a floor and though we
have never had it out of the plastic tub it is stored in, I think it
is basically a screen room... I can't see it as "bug/water tight"
without a lot of effort..One of these days I have got to put it up
just to see what we actually have... There is another bag of parts
that I have not delved into, but seems to be legs or struts of some
kind...I have not tried to set it up in the three months we spend in
Texas more due to having to take the awning down when the wind comes
up, which is often, although we see a number of awnings that seem more
sturdy in their construction that are left up (with a lot of anchors,
straps, etc)... I have had the impression that the ZipDee is like an
umbrella when it comes to wind... better to have it closed when the
wind in high...

I would give ZipDee a call if you are interested in this sort of
thing.  We live near the factory and I think they keep all their
designs and can make just about anything on order...

Sorry I can't be of more help...

Jim