Re: [A/S] sway

Jim, yes it is.  I read Charlie's posts a long time
ago and decided if I ever had to make a change I would
consider the Equal-i-zer.  My dealer installs Reese
and Equal-i-zer.  They noted that Reese owners who
switch usually feel that the Equal-i-zer is superior.
From my experience so far I would have to concur.

Price wise, I can't compare since I bought the
Equal-i-zer at dealer's cost.  My Reese dual-cam was
bought over the years in pieces.  First hitch, then
trunion bars, and finally the dual-cam component.

From a negative standpoint, I think the finish on the
Reese products is better than the Equal-i-zer and I
will have to keep things painted to keep the rust
away.  I think the Equal-i-zer is noiser at low speeds
in turns than the Reese.

Overall both are quality hitches and I would recommend
either.  I do think that hitching is much easier with
the Equal-i-zer.

Jack Canavera
STL. Mo.
'04 Classic S.O. 30'