Re: [A/S] sway

Yep the dual cam always has been a problem for me too.
 On my sob we had to move the propane bottle rack
forward.  On my '01 Safari my dealer put a slight bend
in the gas line to allow the bracket to mount
correctly.  We also had to put a collar on the bottom
of the gas bottles to raise them a half an inch.  This
allowed the bottles to clear the U bolts which were
mounted through the gas bottle tray under each bottle.

One reason I changed to the Equal-i-zer brand hitch
was to elminate this situation.  I didn't want to deal
with this on the new Classic.

Jack Canavera
STL. Mo.
'04 Classic S.O. 30'