Questions on 1979 propane tanks

As usual, I am probably late in on this, but the information for
what the tanks weigh empty and full is on the immediate left of the
valve outlet, on the collar. TW is tare weight, which is what the
tank weighs empty. A 30 should be about 16.5 lbs or so. WC is
water content weight and would be about 71 lbs if filled with
water. Under WC is DT and I am not sure what it means, but I do NOT
think it is the capacity of the tank in gallons, as for a 30 that
would be about 7 gallons. Under all this is the manufacturers date.

Hope this helps
Tom