[A/S] tires

Hi-
I need to replace the tires on our A/S. I've narrowed choices (I
think..) down to the Good year Marathon and Towmax. The Goodyears are
$30 more per tire than the Towmax. Tire size is 7.00 R15. Load range D.
One local SOB camper retailer suggested going with light truck tires: a
bit less $, and heavier duty. I  assume an ST tire is special trailer
for a reason, and that something about an LT would make them
undesirable for a trailer..?

I'm looking for recommendations and experience with durability and
performance.

Cheers!

Chris K
1979 @ 31' International