RE: [A/S] Wax the roof??

Hi Jerry,
I don't know if waxing would help, but the white top will eventually "chalk"
out. It then gets washed away by rain, and ends up forming white streaks
down the side of the trailer where the water runs down the side. It is easy
to wash off, but looks bad in short order if it rains at all. I have a 1998
34' trailer and the "white streaks" have been with me sense I purchased the
trailer in 2000. I have done nothing to try and stop them, I just wash them
off several times each year.

Joe Scudder
WBCCI 8624