[A/S] home base

We really hadn't appreciated having a home base in the past, as usually
when we return to it, we move back into the house and then have to
repack the Airstream when we decide to leave again.  It has been
considerably easier this past several weeks to remain living in the
Airstream with full hookups and use the house as a storage unit with
laundry and dishwasher facilities.  Much less expensive than running the
A/C 24/7 in the house, too.
Since we've moved into the Limited 18 months ago, it is truly our home
and we only have to realize it can't hold everything all of the time.
We did unload seasonal things as we really don't intend to be on the
road as long this time, but then repacked the winter clothes back in the
Airstream, under our bed.  You never know.
We head up the road Monday on our way to Sault Sainte Marie, MI, where
it should be much cooler and less humid than this steam bath in SC.
We hope to see some of you on the road.

Tricia & Conrad