[A/S] Re: Intro / Rally question...

Greetings Rick and Vera!

As a general rule, the Airstream tent and display is open to the
public at least according to my observations at the Internationals
that I have attended.  The public has also always been welcomed for
the Vintage Open House that is held one afternnon during the
International in the Vintage Airstream Club parking area.  Badges
are generally required and/or checked for entrance into evening
etnertainment sessions as well as some of the seminars during the
day.  I have always been under the impression that "day passes" are
available from the registration desk but I am unaware of any
particulars regarding the "day passes".

In the past, the dealer displaying the new Airstreams has had at
least one or more Vintage coaches available for sale on-site.  In
some instances the coaches have been traded-in during the
International.  There have also been a few instances where a VAC
member has offered a coach for sale during the International as well.

If you are visiting the VAC section I should be parked there with my
Minuet and Cadillac Convertible towcar.

Good luck with your plans!

Kevin D. Allen
WBCCI/VAC/Free Wheelers #6359
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban (7400
VORTEC/4.10 Differentials)
1978 Argosy Minuet 6.0 Metre/1975 Cadillac Edlorado Convertible (8.2
Liter V8/2.70 Final Drive)