RE: [A/S] Fantastic Fan leak, how to fix?

But then it would be foolish to have one, as like the A/C, when we need
it, we need to run it all the time.  When we are towing, we don't need
it, but  unlike the original roof vent we can't leave it open when we
tow.
For at least the 6th time now, our crank won't work as there is a pin on
the arm that slips out. Can't use it at all. We thought it was caused by
bouncing as we towed, but this last time we were parked here at the home
base.  Seems it will only take a certain number of raising and lowering,
and on a warm, humid evening here, it broke down!
To fix it requires removing all the screws from the unit not the frame,
and not the wiring, letting it hang down; then one of us has to hold up
the arm with a wand stuck between the fan blades while the other slips
the pin back in.  What a bother!!

Tricia & Conrad